Bankruptcy & Loan Modification
At Alavi Law Group we strive to offer sound legal and financial advice. We will work diligently and aggressively to relieve the overwhelming stress and burden that comes with dealing with consumer debt or facing legal troubles. With patience, knowledge and understanding of the laws we are determined to help our clients every step of the way.
Do you find that some of the following questions below hit close to home?
- Are your credit cards currently near or over the limit?
- Do you find yourself paying only the required or minimum payment?
- Do you notice your credit card balances never seem to go down?
- Are you already past due on some of your accounts?
- Are collection agencies constantly harassing you for payment?
- Are you afraid your only option is "bankruptcy"?
- Are you currently being sued from any of your creditors due to lack of payment?
- Are you feeling physically stressed or having trouble sleeping?
- Has a financial or medical hardship caused you to go late on your payments?
- Has your debt negatively affected your relationship with a loved one and/or spouse?
… If you answered "Yes" to one or more of the following questions above it's time for help. Let Alavi Law Group help you gain back your financial freedom and get a fresh start.
If you are unable to manage your mortgage or you are already behind on payments, try negotiating a workout plan with the lender so that you can avoid foreclosure. There are workout plans such as forbearance, deed in lieu, short sale, loan modification and others. You need to choose the one that best fits your mortgage situation.